WN Media Group is the founder of an entire B2B ecosystem for the game industry. The
company runs several large projects, including the WN Talents – gamedev recruitment
The company is growing rapidly, unlocking new regions for active expansion. That’s why we
are looking for a sales/partner relations manager to join the team.
The core responsibility of a sales/partner relations manager is to find new partner companies
and sell various solutions and recruiting agency opportunities
Responsibilities will include the following:
– finding companies online and offline and identifying their business goals;
– preparing commercial offers;
– selling of recruitment agency services;
– maintaining CRM;
– managing closed deals (preparing paperwork, controlling deadlines, ensuring timely
– incoming recruitment requests processing;
– communicating with partners on a regular basis.
Key abilities and skills required:
– fluency in both spoken and written English (excellent grammar skills & ability to express
your thoughts clearly);
– minimum of 1 year of experience in international sales;
– proactive approach & desire to achieve the best results;
– great communication skills & flexibility.
We expect that a perfect candidate has experience working with various companies from
the game industry.
– working in a team of a well-known brand in the game industry;
– fixed salary + sales commision;
– opportunity to grow and expand professional skills with the top team;
– creative, non trivial, and rewarding challenges to take on flexible working hours;
– lack of bureaucracy;
– quick decision making and ability to make a difference;
– opportunities for building a personal brand.
Talents in Games is in search of a User Acquisition Manager / Performance Marketing Manager for our client – a game...Apply For This Job