Overseas Business Manager:
1. Develop and maintain advertisers with outbound marketing demand. Complete business contact, negotiation, tracking and signing.
2. Provide customers with personalized and professional business cooperation plans and revenue improvement plans based on the customer demand and product characteristics.
3. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of partnership, improve customer satisfaction, and achieve the company’s performance targets.
4. Collected various market information and timely send feedback to the superior and relevant departments. Be responsive to solve the problems in the process of project operation.
5. Explore new cooperation resources and new business directions according to the needs of the company’s business development.
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent English, 2 years of peer experience
2. Able to work independently, proactive to work challenges, able to withstand pressure
3. Strong business negotiation and independent market development ability
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and channel management experience