– Grow revenue by identifying new opportunities within our existing relationships.
– Create new business leads and convert inbound inquiries into opportunities.
– Develop strong relationships with our key accounts in Europe, the Middle East & Africa (EMEA) by proactively delivering informed updates and optimization recommendations.
– 70% of your work will be focused on building relationships with existing partners, and 30% of your work will be focused on going out and building new relationships.
– Maintain regular telephone, Skype and face-to-face contact with key partners to grow the relationships.
– Develop a strong understanding of Vungle’s video advertising and mobile monetization to become a trusted consultant and thought leader to our key partners.
– Attend industry events to evangelize Vungle and our technology.
– 2 – 4 years of previous sales experience carrying a quota.
– Experience in the tech industry – mobile, gaming, ad tech, e-commerce or consulting are a strong plus.
– Ability to travel up to 25% for in-person client meetings – both local and international.
– An entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
– A relationship builder with the ability to make friends with anyone.
– Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
– Fluency in French & English.