– Develop relationships with key influencers and decision-makers at leading mobile developers in order to achieve aggressive quarterly sales goals.
– Be on a constant lookout for new avenues and opportunities to grow revenue by leveraging the strengths of Fyber’s product suite. – Work cross-functionally on an ongoing basis with Publisher Account
-Management & Sales Engineering to deliver world class client services and maximize value for new sales prospects.
– Synthesize and articulate client requirements and feedback to help shape our product roadmap.
– Represent Fyber at industry conferences and events; participate in industry speaking opportunities.
– Become an expert in market intelligence tools such as AppAnnie, Apptopia and Sensor Tower to prospect new leads.
– 2-3 years experience in Sales or Business Development working with Mobile App Developers
– Experience working with SDK Sales
– Strong track record selling technical products to mobile app developers
– Passionate about mobile gaming/ apps
– Strong grasp of mobile apps ecosystem, and advertising landscape
– Proven communication, presentation and negotiation skills
– Ability to create and analyze forecasts, and to craft win-win deals that maximize value for both sides
– Great collaborator and team player; ability to influence and get internal buy-in without formal authority