1. Responsible for the expansion and maintenance of overseas traffic resources, including overseas affiliates, network, direct traffic, etc.
2. Responsible for the promotion of e-commerce, games, utilities, subscriptions and other businesses according to the traffic characteristics. Test, study and analyze the traffic characteristics at any time
3. Manage overseas traffic channels , maintain customer relations and solve various problems occuring in the process of cooperation. Improve the quality and efficiency of cooperation;
4. Participate in the formulation and implementation of business market development strategies
1. Bachelor degree or above, excellent English, 2 years of peer experience
2. Able to work independently, proactive to work challenges, able to withstand pressure
3. Strong business negotiation and independent market development ability
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and channel management experience