As a Multimedia Designer at Tamatem: you will be responsible for creating a wide range of video ads including user acquisition materials, promotional videos, and animated tutorials for multiple mobile games.
Your role within Tamatem’s world:
* Translate business and social media objectives into videos that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand.
* Produce, film, and edit video content for company brand and published games.
* Design high-quality motion graphics for multiple platforms and mediums in line with company and game brand guidelines.
* Plan content, ideas, and messages reflecting video requirements.
* Collaborate with the User Acquisition team to visualize and develop concepts and ideas for use in acquisition efforts.
* Edit raw video footage and add effects and elements to enhance motion graphics.
* Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create enticing motion graphics.
* Join and contribute to brainstorming sessions to develop new ideas and content for marketing campaigns and social media platforms.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Graphics & Animation or a related field
* 1-2 years of experience, preferably in mobile gaming companies
* Creative and proactive
* Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
* Strong communication and presentation skills and strong command Arabic and English languages
* Strong team player
* Willingness to learn and grow
* Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, flexibility, and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Strong design, typography, and animation skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
* Experience in camera operation, digital video cameras, and sound equipment is a plus
* Knowledge of dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter
* Knowledge of 3D softwares including Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, and 3D Max is a plus
* Experience in Unity is a plus