1. Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
2. Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc. internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution
3. Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation
4. Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results
5. Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign
6. Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings
7. Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy
8. Support and work with the sales team on pre-sale research and pitch
9. Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.
1. At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services roles in digital marketing, agency experience is a big plus
2. Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges
3. Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
4. Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills
5. Proficient in English and Russian, Chinese is a big plus.