1. Responsible for the application for Major Payment Institution (MPI) in Singapore; Including but not limited to taking the lead in preparing of application materials, communication of application matters and submission of application as required by MAS; And communicate with the group internal and external coordination issues, etc.
2. Analyze the laws and regulations related to the group’s payment service in Singapore, and formulate relevant business compliance, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing, sanctions compliance management system and business operation process;
3. Responsible for the organization and implementation of specific work requirements of on-site or off-site supervision of relevant regulatory authorities in Singapore; Keep abreast of the latest regulatory developments, analyze and promote the implementation of regulatory requirements; Draft all kinds of regulatory materials and submit them to relevant regulatory authorities in time;
4. Participate in the design of Singapore payment products or services to ensure that the business meets compliance requirements, including but not limited to merchant KYB, user KYC, service contract terms, transaction compliance, anti-money laundering and other matters;
5. Responsible for internal training and publicity of compliance laws, regulations and risks related to Singapore business;
6. Responsible for other related work delivered by the compliance department of the group.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 7 years of work experience, including more than 3 years of work experience as a compliance officer of a licensed organization; CAMS、CIPP/A，working experience in Asia Pacific region or multinational organization preferred;
2. Familiar with Singapore payment industry regulatory standards, have experience in applying for MPI license, and have experience in regulatory investigation and response.
3. Understand the basic regulatory norms of the payment industry, understand the existing basic business models and logic of the cross-border cooperative payment industry, and have strong business understanding and learning ability;
4. Master the methods of regulatory research, business case analysis and overall risk management; Rich project management experience, strong organizational coordination, communication skills and team spirit.
5. Mandarin and English are the working languages, and business trips abroad (mainly in Shanghai and Beijing) are acceptable.
6. Singaporean citizen or Permanent resident.