– Experience or good knowledge of Internet digital and/or performance marketing;
– Good analytical skills;
– Passionate about mobile games and mobile games industry;
– Fluent English (minimum Intermediate);
– Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, ability to multitask and work under pressure, good organizational skills;
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or related field; Master is a plus;
– Experience in games marketing and/or games live ops is a plus.
– Work together with the game development team to plan and set up in-game campaigns and promotions through the company’s proprietary tools;
– Collaborate with the Art team on creating the assets for offers and promotions including localizations;
– Analyze campaign performance to improve KPIs and produce reports;
– Review competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing;
– Work to generate new ideas and improve practices in order to advance retention, engagement and monetization of our game audience.
What we offer:
– Cozy and roomy office space;
– Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
– Formal employment, full social package;
– Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
– English language courses;
– Gym and fitness classes for employees.