Easybrain is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the team, who will monitor product metrics, find reasons for changes in them, as well as generate ideas for improving them.
– Ability to handle large amounts of data;
– Analysing and monitoring key product indicators;
– Searching for growth points, organising and conducting product AB tests;
– Analysis of the game balance;
– Researching user behaviour and influence of other factors;
– Maintaining analytical expertise in chosen areas of the company.
– Mathematical background;
– In-depth knowledge of statistics;
– Data analysis experience using Python;
– Knowledge of SQL;
– Structural approach to analysis;
– Russian language is a necessity;
– English language – intermediate level or higher;
– Ability to work in a team.
Will be a plus:
– Knowledge of analytics systems for mobile applications;
– Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, forecasting and analysing a wide range of metrics, audience segmentation;
– Knowledge of mobile product metrics;
– Experience in managing people and projects.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
– High income with performance bonuses;
– Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
– Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
– Attendance of key industry events;
– Medical insurance;
– Sports reimbursement;
– English lessons;
– Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
– Fast-paced and easy-going environment.