Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. We are now looking for a talented researcher with an interest in the gaming industry to join and strengthen our HR team.
– Selection of optimal sources for finding candidates;
– Active sourcing of candidates;
– Processing of applications from different sources;
– Ensuring the flow of candidates’ resumes and portfolios;
– Assessment of candidates’ resumes and portfolios with an eye for key requirements, and initial communication;
– Maintaining a database of resumes;
– Preparing various reports and ad-hoc analysis;
– Market monitoring.
– 1+ year of experience in sourcing/recruiting in a gaming or IT company;
– Knowledge of the main channels and tools for finding candidates, as well as professional selection methods;
– Ability to work efficiently with a large amount of information in a limited timeframe;
– Result orientated, proactive;
– Russian language proficiency;
– English language proficiency – Upper Intermediate+.
In addition to the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realise your own ideas, challenges and drive, we offer:
– High salary with performance bonuses;
– Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
– Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
– Attendance of key industry events;
– Medical insurance;
– Sports reimbursement;
– English lessons;
– Fast-paced and easy-going environment.