– Partner closely with key stakeholders across Sales Development, Relationship Management and Marketing to develop and run programs that nurture prospects through the buyers’ journey and deliver a cohesive experience;
– Develop and execute a strategic ABM program in strong collaboration with Sales leadership, starting with account selection through to running integrated plays;
– Partner with Marketing to create, plan, and execute multi-channel campaigns through targeted digital, content, and event marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts;
– Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for prospects, creating vertical-based or other personalized assets as needed;
– Leverage insights to tell compelling stories that position the company as a trusted partner to B2B leaders and their key audiences;
– Present regularly on program performance and success to Sales and Marketing leaders;
– Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
– Basic qualifications
– Experience in early stage start-ups;
– Minimum 3 years in Business development and track of successful records (with references and closed strategic partnerships in the past);
– Fluent English. Other languages will be highly valued;
– Ability to travel by air frequently;
– Solid technical skills, ability to learn and demonstrate the value of a new technology quickly;
– Strong communication skills, ability to build a relationship with VP- and C-level creatively;
– Naturally inquisitive to solve key customer challenges;
– Ability to successfully prioritize, balance multiple projects, and manage complex work streams while consistently delivering results;
– A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality;
– The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets;
– Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company.
– Experience in ad tech or related industries (i.e. gaming, apps, ad networks, marketing for mobile, UA, etc);
– Knowledge of programmatic demand (OpenRTB, API, S2S, SDK).
Для подачи заявки на данную вакансию обязательно прохождение теста: https://forms.gle/2m5MdeVXSE4NG68G9