Looking for your dream job in the games industry? We’re currently seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join the Marketing team at MY.GAMES in the heart of Amsterdam! This candidate will support the Marketing team and spearhead the brand management of one of our flagship games on PC and consoles. Our perfect candidate is an enthusiastic team player, and a proactive and productive individual who can effectively promote a large MMO title in western markets. This is a great position for an ambitious professional looking to further their career in marketing and the videogames industry.
You will be responsible for:
● Product marketing: You will oversee the full marketing cycle of an MMO game operated on PC and console platforms in Europe and the Americas.
● Strategy: You will lead market research, product analysis, messaging, content development, competitive intelligence, promotional plans, and external communication strategies for your product.
● Marketing assets production and coordination: You will define the direction and oversee the creation of creative assets such as copy, trailers, key art, merchandise, and more.
● PR and influencer marketing: You will be hands-on with external communications management, monitor execution, and evaluate the efficiency of campaigns.
● Online marketing: You will define the strategy for user acquisition, funnel and landing page optimization, and monitor execution.
● Direct digital marketing: You will coordinate digital campaigns through email and SMS, create the automated life cycle and segment-based customer strategy, and manage and optimize on-going campaigns.
● Events: You will be involved in the planning, organization, and execution of offline events to support your product.
● Marketing analytics: Define the key marketing and business metrics of your product, and oversee on-going reporting and analysis.
● Experienced: You have worked in videogames marketing for at least two years.
● Educated: You have a relevant qualification, such as a Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
● Passionate for marketing: You have amazing skills and ideas, are willing to be accountable for your work, enjoy working in teams, and have a data-driven approach to your work.
● Creative: You are constantly pushing for more original and innovative ideas and solutions.
● A gamer: You have good knowledge of the videogames industry, you know what players want, and you’re passionate about playing games.
● Hands-on: You’re proactive, productive, and willing to take direct action and control of projects to achieve the execution of your vision.
● A team-player: You’ll work across several teams with MY.GAMES’ world-class industry talents, and give confident, knowledgeable direction on your projects.
● Fluent in English: Skills in other European languages would be a bonus too!