Our company is called DataSakura, we are engaged in outsourcing development and support of well-known mobile games from the Zeptolab and Halfbrick studios.
Mission: provide outsource development services that would feel like high-quality in-house work.
A solid developer is needed to participate in famous triple-A mobile game project development. Excellent C++ knowledge, commitment to deadlines, general intellect are required. An ability to familiarise yourself with some scripts in different languages should also be needed. Android and iOS experience are a plus however not a must.
● Technical education
● Knowledge of C ++ is mandatory
● Experience of mobile development from 3 years is desirable
● Required experience as senior developer of the project
● Upper-Intermediate English – for communication and technical issues
● It is desirable to know tools such as JIRA / Confluence / crucible / SVN
● Objective-C is desirable as well as flexible Agile development methodologies
● Experience in developing games and knowledge of Unity game engines is desirable
● Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
● Famous mobile game projects
● Full time remote work (home-office), fixed hours
● Official contract with Cyprus company, paid vacations 28 days, paid professional courses and online English group lessons with native speaker, co-working rent compensation.
● Small and friendly team.
Salary depends on skills and is discussed individually.
Tagged as: C++