• Evaluate, deploy and maintain the stability (run) of our product within a highly distributed
(continuous changing) environment.
• Set standards and procedure of incident management.
• Architecture and ensure the scalability of the fast growing platforms/products by supporting
the engineering teams.
• Spread the best-practice and be a counsultant team for the product teams about different
vertical and horizontal topics (performance, security, CI/CD, architecture review…).
• Strong experience in Linux/Unix and Systems Administration
• Experience setting up automated management tools and scripts to automate processes
•Experience in complex server and service configuration and support
• Skill in analyzing, measuring and optimizing scalability and performance
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Knowledge of datacenter operations and public cloud (AWS) is a must
• Hands on experience with at least one configuration management system (Chief, Ansible, etc)
• Passion for observability
• General network administration and troubleshooting
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• The constant chance to develop your skills further
• A passionate team which cares about software and operations
• Flexible working hours, 30 days of paid vacation, excellent On-Boarding process, individual
training budget and a long-term career plan
• A great office in the heart of Paris with cool employee benefits and an active afterwork culturegreat office in the heart of Paris with cool employee benefits and an active afterwork culture
• MacBook and all the necessary tools you need, to get the best out of your working day
• Support in visa, relocation and other administrative issues if needed
• Company breakfast and team events