We are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager with English writing and speaking proficiency to extend business strategies and acquire new partner companies who provide their games for new app H5 games of Famobi.
Work mainly in the office in Germany Cologne, relocation package included.
About company: 50 people, https://famobi.com/?locale=en
Famobi is the leading publisher and developer for premium HTML5 Games based in Cologne, Germany. The company is acting globally with customers through a variety of industries like websites, apps, messengers, telecom operators, trains, airlines and many more. Famobi is currently working with partners like Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Since its foundation in 2015, the company offers a game catalogue of over 500 games which are played millions of times per day, reaching people all over the world. Famobi is the founder of Germany’s first and biggest gaming portal called Spielaffe.de. Now we want to bring it to the next level and currently develop a “TikTok of games” app currently called H5 Games.
The young and dynamic team behind Famobi creates visionary products and sets up new industry benchmarks. In order to hold and extend its pioneer status Famobi needs motivated new team members. We are curious about you and look forward to welcoming you soon!
Tools which company use for communication and managing tasks:
We use softwares like Slack, Skype, Jira, Whatsapp.
Biz Dev Team currently 2 people, looking for a third one.
Which project will the be working on:
H5 Games, Content / Partner acquisition.
The app is currently not monetized. However, it will be monetized soon via ads.
– You analyse the worldwide gaming market as well as our existing games and observe current trends and user needs.
– You strategically generate new partnerships with developers and other businesses and buy in trending games with the goal of growing our game base for our app.
– With a strong user focus you take over the whole buying process and accompany the gaming launch in our app with everything that goes with it.
– You work with our game producers, artists and developers to stay up to date.
Bizdevs will also look for new potential partners we can work with. This could be around 70% of their total work time.
Performance evaluation criteria:
The probationary period is 3 months.
What tasks will be after the probationary period:
No tasks will be similar before and after the probationary period.
What is the peculiarity, uniqueness, the interest of the candidate to choose this position:
Working in the video game industry, working on TikTok for games project.
Help with documentation, paid flat until we find a flat for our employee.
We assist with all the paperwork regarding work permit and residency to make sure the relocation runs smoothly.
Fair, above-market rate salaries. We are ready to discuss any salary expectations in the context of your professional expertise.
The employment contract (State / Upfront / Outstaff):
Normal working contract (full-time).
Vertical and horizontal career opportunities:
Sales/Game production opportunities available as well as the option to travel for business.
What we expect:
– You have a strong understanding of buying processes and convince with structured work as well as strong communication power.
– You have a proven ability to negotiate and bring stakeholder management skills to the table. – You are ambitious, thinking out of the box.
– You have a strong bias for action and think proactive.
We’re a small, hands-on team that focuses just as much on whipping up a smart strategy as rolling up our sleeves to get the work done.
– English writing and speaking proficiency (additional languages a plus).
– Ideally you already have a good knowledge and network in the gaming industry.
What we offer:
– Work with a great team on modern and visionary products.
– Freedom to bring in your personality and creativity.
– The chance to shape the gaming industry.
– Fair, above-market rate salaries.
– Excellent work-life balance (only 37.5 hours a week, no overtime).
– Organizational support for re-location to our headquarters in Cologne.
– Work in an amazing loft office. Free water, coffee, tea, fruit and chocolate flatrate.
– International business environment, company language is English.
– Free parking in front of the office or job ticket (public transport).
– MacBook will be provided.
We look forward to your meaningful application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations 🙂.
How we propose to communicate about the vacancy:
– Inrerview with the agency recruiter;
– Acquaintance with the profile of the candidate by customers (CV and information about the candidate, his professional experience, expectations for a potential job);
– First interview with Famobi;
– Second interwiew with Famobi;
– Job offer.