Murka is a European developer with more than ten years of experience in producing games that bring fun and joy to 5 million monthly players worldwide. Innovational rethinking of well-known genres and gaming mechanics is the primary DNA and growth engine of the company.
Our team is recognized as the best social casino operator by EGR, the most innovative company by E&K Gaming, and ranked among top European companies by AppAnnie for several years in a row.
We break the stereotypes, produce fresh ideas, and learn new genres.
We’re proud of what we are working on. We’re growing almost 40% a year.
• Designing in-game economy, features, mechanics, game logic
• Closely cooperation with designers and artists, developers, animators, tech writers
• Analysis of functional launch results, key metrics, formation of conclusions, and improvement plans
• Identification of game problems and implementation of solution scenarios
• Mobile games market researches
• 2+ years of experience in the position of a game designer
• Understanding of the development cycle and key product metrics
• Search and generation of ideas for improving the product
• The ability to formulate the expectation of product changes and further analysis of the results
• Tracking game trends
• Experience in the design of in-game economics and the formation of game design documents
• Thinking over, forming, approving UX / UI applications
• Confident user of MS Excel, basic knowledge of Unity 3D
• Knowledge of English Intermediate and higher
• Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
• Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
• Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance, bonuses on the occasion of marriage, “baby bonuses” and protection of workers with family responsibilities
• Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities
• Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences
• Corporate celebrations and team buildings
Murka is a socially responsible company, so we actively take part in charity events and promote an ecological style of living (sorting of plastic, “good’s sharing”, etc.)